JavaScript Disabled. For a better experience on this website please enable JavaScript in your browser.

Student Work Permit Application

Student Work Permit Information

  • All students must appear in person with a completed MA Employment Permit Application to also sign and receive their MA Employment Permit.  Waltham residents who do not attend Waltham Public Schools must also present a Birth Certificate.
  • During the school year, Waltham Public School students should submit their completed MA Employment Permit Application to Mr. Daniel Doyle at Waltham High or to their Guidance Counselor at either Kennedy or McDevitt Middle School. They will then be contacted to return and sign their MA Employment Permit.  At that time the MA Employment Permit will be issued and must be returned to the student's employer.
  • Private School or Home School Students should contact the Parent Information Center to schedule a time to submit their application, present a proof of birth and have their MA Employment Permit issued.  The MA Employment Permit must be returned to the student's employer.​

Student Work Permit Applications

Our Schools
Welcome! Please sign in:

Can't access your account?

Site Search
District Home
Waltham High School
Kennedy Middle School
McDevitt Middle School
FitzGerald Elementary
MacArthur Elementary
Northeast Elementary
Plympton Elementary
Stanley Elementary
Whittemore Elementary
Waltham Dual Language School