The office is currently closed. Our staff is checking email and voicemail regularly & will reply to you as soon as possible.
New student registrations are taken by appointment. Please contact the Parent Information Center to schedule!
Online registration is available for NEW Waltham Public School students only. If your child has previously registered, enrolled or received services with Waltham Public Schools, you will need to complete the paper forms and bring them with you to your registration appointment with PIC.
A valid email address will be required to create your user account and to access Admission Plus Online Forms.
Once logged in, please select the following options:
- Program: Registration
- School: Waltham Public Schools
- School Year: 2019-20
- Grade Level: Grade your child will enter for the 2019-20 school year
IMPORTANT: Families using Online Student Registration will also need to print, complete & submit the mandatory Health Services Forms (Spanish Version) to Parent Information Center Staff. These forms are also available at the PIC.
- Proof of Birth for the child (birth certificate or passport: must be an original or a certified copy)
- Proof of Guardianship/ Photo ID (state driver's license, state ID, passport, and/or custody forms)
- Proof of Residency (Waltham quarterly tax bill, lease agreement or residency affidavit form)
- Immunization Records, see Mass Immunization Requirements for the SY 2019-20
- Physical Examination (dated within 12 months to the start of school)
- Transcripts or Academic Records (Gr. 6-12)
- Disciplinary Reports or 37L (Gr. 9-12)
- Current, signed I.E.P. (Special Education Individualized Education Program)
- English Language Assessment (Administered within the last 12 months)
- A TB Test & Reading will be required for students arriving from outside the USA, coming from an area identified to have a high risk of TB exposure. See: TB Test Guidelines
*All Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Monday - Friday: 8:00 am-4:00 pm
School Vacation Weeks: 9:00 am-4:00 pm