Due to COVID-19, all registrations must be submitted online, by email or mail, or over the phone.
To expedite your child's enrollment process, submitting an online registration is recommended!
A valid email address will be required to create your user account and to access Admission Plus Online Forms.
Once logged in, please select the following options:
CURRENT SCHOOL YEAR ENROLLMENT:
- Program: Registration
- School: Waltham Public Schools
- School Year: 2020-21
- Grade Level: Grade your child will enter for the 2020-21 school year
IMPORTANT: Families using Online Student Registration will also need to print, complete & submit the mandatory Health Services Forms (Spanish Version) to Parent Information Center Staff. These forms are also available at the PIC.
If you are unable to complete the online registration, a printable pdf version of the registration form is available on this website.
- Proof of Birth for the child (birth certificate or passport: must be an original or a certified copy)
- Proof of Guardianship/ Photo ID (state driver's license, state ID, passport, and/or custody forms)
- Proof of Residency (Waltham quarterly tax bill, current signed lease agreement or residency affidavit form [Spanish] are the only documents accepted)
- Immunization Records, see Mass Immunization Requirements for the 2020-21 school year
- Physical Examination (dated within 12 months to the start of school)
- Transcripts or Academic Records (Gr. 6-12)
- Disciplinary Reports or 37L (Gr. 9-12)
- Current, signed I.E.P. (Special Education Individualized Education Program)
- English Language Assessment (Administered within the last 12 months)
- A TB Test & Reading will be required for students arriving from outside the USA, coming from an area identified to have a high risk of TB exposure. See: TB Test Guidelines
If you have any difficulty completing or submitting the online registration form, or need assistance with a phone registration please contact the Parent Information Center or call our office:
- 781-314-5524 / 781-314-5672 (English)
- 781-314-5668 / 781-314-5717 (Spanish)
Monday - Friday: 8:00 am-4:00 pm
School Vacation Weeks: 9:00 am-4:00 pm
Before/After School Programs
The YMCA offers before and after school care for elementary students, on site at the Dual Language, FitzGerald, MacArthur, Northeast, Stanley and Whittemore Elementary Schools.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Champions offers before and after school care for elementary students on site at the Plympton Elementary School.