New student registrations are taken by appointment. Please contact the Parent Information Center to schedule!
- Proof of Birth for the child (birth certificate or passport: must be an original or a certified copy)
- Proof of Guardianship/ Photo ID (state driver's license, state ID, passport, and/or custody forms)
- Proof of Residency (Waltham quarterly tax bill, lease agreement or residency affidavit form)
- Immunization Records, see Mass Immunization Requirements for the SY 2017-18
- Physical Examination (dated within 12 months to the start of school)
- Transcripts or Academic Records (Gr. 6-12)
- Disciplinary Reports or 37L (Gr. 9-12)
- Current, signed I.E.P. (Special Education Individualized Education Plan)
- English Language Assessment (Administered within the last 12 months)
- A TB Test & Reading will be required for students arriving from outside the USA, coming from an area identified to have a high risk of TB exposure. See: TB Test Guidelines
*All Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Monday - Friday: 8:00 am-4:00 pm
School Vacation Weeks: 9:00 am-4:00 pm