As we begin 2020-2021 with In-school, hybrid and remote options, we are excited to continue to our mission of #feedinghungryminds by providing meals to fuel the body to learn. We will offer a variety of meals options to all #Waltham learners with safety being our #1 priority. For specific questions Email us email@example.com.
- For all K-12 students who will be attending school full time or on hybrid weeks A + B, breakfast and lunch meals will be provided at all locations. Please check with school for specific details about meal service options. Menus are posted on this website for elementary and secondary schools.
- Our commitment to feeding students will go beyond offering safe meals in the school buildings. Our approach will provide meal access in multiple ways including curbside pick-up of Family Meal Kits. Click the Yellow button above or the picture to SIGN UP FOR your FAMILY MEAL KITS TODAY.
- New + Exciting Family Meal Kits will be offered through curbside meal pickup each Thursday from 4-5:30 PM at Kennedy MS, McDevitt MS, Whittemore Elementary
- Each Kit will include a weeks worth of breakfast + lunch meals
- WPS enrollment confirmation will be required
- Students do not have to be present to pick up
- Kits can be picked up at any one of these location for all students
Student Accounts & Application Questions(781) 314 - 5493Kristinperez@walthampublicschools.org