Waltham School Nutrition looks forward to serving students this upcoming school year. As we begin 2020-2021 with In-school, hybrid and remote options, we are excited to continue to our mission of #feedinghungryminds by providing meals to fuel the body to learn. We will offer a variety of meals options to all #Waltham learners with safety being our #1 priority. For specific questions Email us email@example.com.
THURSDAY CURBSIDE FAMILY MEAL KITS START SEPT 17TH, 2020
- For all K-12 students who will be attending school full time or on hybrid weeks A + B, breakfast and lunch meals will be provided at all locations. Please check with school for specific details about meal service options. Menus are posted on this website for elementary and secondary schools.
- Our commitment to feeding students will go beyond offering safe meals in the school buildings. Our approach will provide meal access in multiple ways including curbside pick-up of Family Meal Kits. Click the Yellow button above or the picture to SIGN UP FOR your FAMILY MEAL KITS TODAY.
- New + Exciting Family Meal Kits will be offered through curbside meal pickup each Thursday from 4-6 PM at Kennedy MS, McDevitt MS, Whittemore Elementary
- Each Kit will include 5 days’ worth of breakfast + lunch meals
- WPS enrollment confirmation will be required
- Students do not have to be present to pick up
- Kits can be picked up at any location for all students
We understand new school schedules can be confusing. We created this easy chart for parents to stay on track for Curbside Meal Pickups. As a reminder all family Meal Kits are distributed on Thursdays from 4-6 PM at Kennedy, McDevitt and Whittemore.
- If you student is enrolled in Waltham Schools Online, or currently fully remote (grades 2-12) they are eligible for a Family Meal Kit weekly.
- If your student is currently In-School on a hybrid schedule, they are eligible for a Family Meal Kit the week they are NOT in school only.
- If your student is currently In-School Full time, they are not eligible for a meal kit as this time.
Student Accounts & Application Questions(781) 314 - 5493Kristinperez@walthampublicschools.org