We're unveiling a new approach to communications here at Waltham Public Schools, and we hope you like our new look! In keeping with Superintendent Echelson's strategic priorities for the district, we want to make it easy for all students and parents to access information about their students' progress and about our schools. We are doing a number of things to make this possible in the coming months! For example:
- Our new website! Welcome! To view in another language, choose your language in the upper right corner.
- ParentPlus, StudentPlus, and TeacherPlus Portals, coming in Fall 2016! Click here to learn more about the portals and their associated mobile apps.
- A dedication to providing information and forms in multiple languages for our diverse families.
- New, easy-to-navigate school and district calendars, linked to the Portals, in Fall 2016.
- A dedication to transparency and ease-of-navigation. Let us know if you can't find something you are looking for.