Waltham Public Schools School Committee
Invitation to Join the Waltham Superintendent Search Committee
The Waltham School Committee invites interested persons to submit their names for consideration as members of the Superintendent Search Committee.
The Search Committee will consist of:
- 3 Members of the School Committee (Includes the Vice Chair)
- 2 Waltham Public Schools Administrators
- 3 Waltham Public Schools Faculty Members
- 3 Waltham Public Schools Parents
- 1 Special Education Representative
- 1 English Language Learner Representative
- 2 Community Members at Large (students will be considered and are encouraged to apply)
The Search Committee will hold an initial orientation meeting on:
When: Thursday, September 12, 2019
What Time: 6:30pm
Where: Waltham High School
If you are selected, you must be available to meet on this date. In addition, Search Committee members will participate in a confidential screening of candidate applications, developing interview questions, actual interviews of candidates, and making recommendations to the School Committee.
Search committee meeting dates will be determined at the September 12, 2019 meeting.
If you are interested in serving, please submit your name, contact information, and a brief statement of interest to:
John Frassica, Vice Chair, School Committee
Waltham Public Schools
617 Lexington Street
Waltham, MA 02452
All submissions must be received by June 30, 2019 at 3:00 pm.
For more information en Español please read HERE.