Welcome to the Waltham Public Schools!
PIC Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Grades 1-12 Registration Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
Please email or call to schedule a registration appointment:
781-314-5719 (Haitian Creole)
New student registration forms are available to download. To access them please click below:
English: Registration Forms
Spanish: Formularios de Inscripción
- Birth Certificate or Passport (must be an original)
- Proof of Guardianship (state driver's license, state ID or passport)
- Proof of Residency (Waltham quarterly tax bill, lease agreement or residency affidavit)
- Immunization Record & Physical Examination Record (on Massachusetts Dr.'s Letterhead with Dr.'s signature)
- Transcripts or Academic Records (Gr. 6-12)
- Mass Transfer Card when transferring from another Massachusetts school. An equivalent transfer form is needed if the student's previous school is out of the state or country.
- MCAS Scores (Gr. 6-12)
- Disciplinary Reports or 37L (Gr. 9-12)
All Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. No registrations will be accepted over the phone or through mail.
Special Education and English Language Learners
Parents with questions regarding Special Education services and testing or English Language Learners (ELL) services and testing, should contact the below offices directly:
Special Education: 781-314-5530
ELL and Foreign Language: 781-314-5499
McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Program
This federal grant program is to facilitate the enrollment, attendance, supplement enrichment activities, support professional development and support the well being of homeless children and youth in school. For eligibility details and contact information please go to: http://www.walthampublicschools.org/mckv.cfm
Additional information regarding the McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Program may be found on the MASSACHUSETTS DEPARTMENT OF ELEMENTARY & SECONDARY EDUCATION web site. This data is available at: http://www.doe.mass.edu/mv/