Library Databases Home Access - Boston Public Library
In order to access the BPL databases you will need a BPL eCard. To sign-up for an eCard follow the instructions below.
BPL eCard Sign-up Instructions
- Go to the Boston Public Library Homepage www.bpl.org
- Click on the drop down menu that says "How do I find..."
- Select "eCards" and then click "Go."
- Click on the "Sign-up" link.
- Next, click on the "Get a BPL eCard" button - located below the login boxes.
- Fill in the registration form and click "I Accept." After you click "I Accept" you will receive a barcode number and your selected PIN#. Once you have your BPL eCard #, you can immediately begin searching the BPL databases.
Accessing the BPL Databases
To search the Boston Public Library databases click here.