Edline and GradeQuick Web are available to all middle and high school teachers. students and parents. Teachers can access their gradebooks from any Internet connected computer.
Edline is a gradebook (using GradeQuick web) and a website solution for teachers, students and parents that enhances communication between school and home.
Log into Edline (requires username and password.)
When someone gives you an activation code, it means they have reserved an Edline account for you. Your activation code protects your account until you are ready to use it. You will enter your activation code only one time. When you do, Edline asks you to choose a screen name and a password. Then, whenever you come back to Edline, you can log in using the screen name and password you chose.
Super-users are able to print-out activation codes. Principals and Assistant Principals are super-users.
GradeQuick Web is a web-based teacher gradebook that integrates with Waltham's Administrator's Plus student information system.
Using GradeQuick Web
Grade Quick Video Tutorials
| @yourlibrary - each middle and high school library has the following available for checkout:
| GradeQuick Web Illustrated Roadmap Fac 371.33 Gre
To configure GradeQuick on your computer (i.e. get Grade Quick plugin) either at school or at home: (this has to be done once on all computers in which you intend to use GradeQuick web.)
2. Under COMMAND CENTER, click on "GET GRADE QUICK PLUGIN"
3. Click OPEN OR RUN twice. Then click Next and accept the User Agreement/Policy. Click on Finish.
Steps 1, 2 & 3 will need to be done from any computer you want to use GQ WEB. (For example, if you want to access your grade books form home, you will need to get the plug in at home as well and run it.)
4. Click on MY GRADE QUICK WEB. Choose Edit Mode if you want to edit.
5. Use the windows menu item to open and move between your grade books
6. Add tests, quizzes and homework...
To export your grades for report cards:
2. Under COMMAND CENTER, click on "MY GRADE QUICK WEB"
3. Use the windows menu to go to each of your classes/grade book files.
4. Add comments in the c1 and c2 columns
5. Make sure grade is correct for the appropriate term's subtotal column.
6. Go to the File menu and choose Send and then Send Grades to Admin PLUS.
Waltham High School's GradeQuick/Edline Proficiency Objectives