What are best practices to keeping the size of my mailbox under the limit?
- Delete e-mails in the Inbox that are read when there is no significant content that you need to refer to at a later time.
- Delete e-mails in Sent Items that you have no need to refer to at a later time.
- Delete large e-mails in both the Inbox and the Sent Items. You can arrange your e-mail by size by clicking on the Size column.
Another practice would be to upload your file to your MassONE virual drive. Every teacher and student has access to a My Folder in MassONE which is a file storage space available to the user only, as well as VHD where files can be stored and shared. Click here for more information about your VHD.
Many students and teachers also use a flash drive to transfer files between home and school.
Advertising and soliciting work for your business.
- Selling personal items.
- Personal solicitations, including political or social causes.
- Distributing jokes.
- Sending e-mail cards.
- Ongoing chatting with personal friends and family.
- E-mailing personal photographs.
Discourteous use of distribution lists, such as staff-all.