Welcome to Stanley Elementary School
An Important Message from the YMCA
A Note From Mrs. Hacker and Mr. Kanode...
Happy Summer Everyone,
Mrs. Hacker and I are busy getting ready for the upcoming school year, but we have also been able to spend some time with our families and enjoy the nice summer weather. We hope you have all been able to do the same! As the school year approaches we wanted to share some information with you and give you the supply lists for each grade level.
First, please review our drop- off and pick-up procedure. It is of utmost importance that these rules be followed to ensure the safety of our students, families and staff.
**Drop-Off/ Pick-Up Procedures**
- Morning drop-off is a LIVE drop-off. If you are dropping off you should not exit your car.
- Pull over to the sidewalk to drop children off. DO NOT let them off in the street. This is very dangerous.
- Do not drop off or park in the area past the crosswalk. This is reserved for our vans.
- Children cannot be dropped off before 8:25 in the morning.
- Please park in the inside lane and walk to the ramp to pick up children in the afternoon.
- If your child is a walker, they must be picked up at the designated location across the street. They cannot be pulled out of the walker line.
This year the first day of school is on September 2. Arrival time is 8:25 and dismissal is 3:00. Each grade level has created a list of supplies the students will need for the year. I have included those lists below. Please note: ALL SUPPLIES MUST BE LATEX FREE.
Have a great rest of your summer and we will see you on September 2!
Mr. Kanode and Mrs. Hacker
Follow us on Twitter at @Stanley_School
Like us on Facebook.