Welcome to Stanley Elementary School
A Note From Mrs. Hacker and Mr. Kanode...
The Stanley School Council meets once a month in the conference room. This council is made up of the principal, teachers, parents and community members. The next School Council Meeting dates are: 1/14, 3/11, 4/27. The meetings start at 3:30.
We have successfully practiced our first ALICE drill. If you have questions about how it was presented to your children the links to the curriculum guides are posted below.
**Drop-Off/ Pick-Up Procedures**
- Morning drop-off is a LIVE drop-off. If you are dropping off you should not exit your car.
- Pull over to the sidewalk to drop children off. DO NOT let them off in the street. This is very dangerous.
- Do not drop off or park in the area past the crosswalk. This is reserved for our vans.
- Children cannot be dropped off before 8:25 in the morning.
- Please park in the inside lane and walk to the ramp to pick up children in the afternoon.
- If your child is a walker, they must be picked up at the designated location across the street. They cannot be pulled out of the walker line.
Mr. Kanode and Mrs. Hacker
Follow us on Twitter at @Stanley_School
Like us on Facebook.