Welcome to Stanley Elementary School
A Note From Mrs. Hacker and Mr. Kanode:
Below you will find the links to grade level supply lists:
Here is a link to our new library website created by our librarian. It is a great site and we thank Ms. Johnson for making it for us.
Please remember to follow our drop-off and pick-up procedures. We need to continue to work to keep our children and families safe.
**Drop-Off/ Pick-Up Procedures**
- Morning drop-off is a LIVE drop-off. If you are dropping off you should not exit your car.
- Pull over to the sidewalk to drop children off. DO NOT let them off in the street. This is very dangerous.
- Do not drop off or park in the area past the crosswalk. This is reserved for our vans.
- Children cannot be dropped off before 8:25 in the morning.
- Please park in the inside lane and walk to the ramp to pick up children in the afternoon.
- If your child is a walker, they must be picked up at the designated location across the street. They cannot be pulled out of the walker line.
If you are changing your child's dismissal route, please send a note or email to your child's teacher. If it is an emergency call the office to change the dismissal route.
Please call the absentee line when calling your child in sick or tardy.
November 3,2015 No School- Staff Professional Development
November 11, 2015- No School Veterans Day
November 17,2015- Early Release Day Parent Conferences
November 25, 2015 -Half Day 11:45 Dismissal/ No Lunches
November 26-27, 2015- Thanksgiving Break
December 4, 2015 -Early Release Day-All Schools
December 8, 2015 Early Release Day- Elementary Parent Conferences
December 24, 2015-January 1, 2016 Christmas Vacation
January 15, 2016 Early Release-All Schools
January 18, 2016- No School- M.L. King Day
February 15-February 19, 2016- Winter Vacation
March 11, 2016 Early Release Day- All Schools
March 25, 2016 No School- Good Friday
April 5, 2016 Early Release Day- Elementary Parent Conferences
April 18-April 22, 2016- Spring Vacation
April 29, 2016- Early Release- All Schools
May 30, 2016 No School- Memorial Day
Important Information for All Parents and Volunteers
Please be advised that any and all persons employed by, contracting with or volunteering in the Waltham Public Schools are subject to a CORI report. In addition, due to recent changes in Massachusetts State Law, all staff and chaperones are required to be fingerprinted per MA state law.
We are now collecting Campbell's Label for Education Labels to earn points for free recess equipment. Please click here to learn more about the program and see the participating list of products.
Mr. Kanode and Mrs. Hacker
Follow us on Twitter at @Stanley_School
Like us on Facebook.