Welcome to Stanley Elementary School
A Note From Mrs. Hacker and Mr. Kanode:
Here is a link to our new library website just created by our new librarian. It is a great site and we thank Ms. Johnson for making it for us.
Please remember to follow our drop-off and pick-up procedures. We need to continue to work to keep our children and families safe.
**Drop-Off/ Pick-Up Procedures**
- Morning drop-off is a LIVE drop-off. If you are dropping off you should not exit your car.
- Pull over to the sidewalk to drop children off. DO NOT let them off in the street. This is very dangerous.
- Do not drop off or park in the area past the crosswalk. This is reserved for our vans.
- Children cannot be dropped off before 8:25 in the morning.
- Please park in the inside lane and walk to the ramp to pick up children in the afternoon.
- If your child is a walker, they must be picked up at the designated location across the street. They cannot be pulled out of the walker line.
If you are changing your child's dismissal route, please send a note or email to your child's teacher. If it is an emergency call the office to change the dismissal route.
Please call the absentee line when calling your child in sick or tardy.
May 3, 2015 Moody St 5K
May 7, 2015 Picture Day
May 12, 2015 Grade 3 MCAS Math Session I
May 13, 2015 Grade 3 MCAS Math Session II
May 14, 2015 Grade 5 MCAS Math Session I
May 15,2015 Grade 5 MCAS Math Session II
May 18, 2015 MCAS Make-ups
May 19, 2015 Grade 4 MCAS Session I
May 20. 2015 Grade 4 MCAS Session II
May 21, 2015 Grade 5 Science Session I
May 22, 2015 Grade 5 Science Session II
May 25, 2015 No School-Memorial Day
May 26, 2015 MCAS Make-ups
June 3-5, 2015 Kindergarten Screening
June 9, 2015 Kindergarten Visitation
June 25, 2015 Last Day of School.
September 1, 2015 First Day of School
Important Information for All Parents and Volunteers
Please be advised that any and all persons employed by, contracting with or volunteering in the Waltham Public Schools are subject to a CORI report. In addition, due to recent changes in Massachusetts State Law, all staff and chaperones are required to be fingerprinted per MA state law.
We are now collecting Campbell's Label for Education Labels to earn points for free recess equipment. Please click here to learn more about the program and see the participating list of products.
Mr. Kanode and Mrs. Hacker
Follow us on Twitter at @Stanley_School
Like us on Facebook.